An App (EUS) dedicated to endoscopic ultrasound education has been developed by Drs Shyam Varadarajulu, Paul Fockens and Robert Hawes....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Google is facing another competition complaint in Europe, this time for allegedly burying third-party app stores.
The last update for 2012 brings features such as traffic splitting out of the experimental stage. The company is also promising that its boosted EU datacentre support will, within the coming months, be available for more than just billing-enabled apps.
The web giant is adding new provisions to help Google Apps customers remain compliant with European data regulation while using its services
The university is heading a project to create mobile apps that will allow people to participate in e-government and policy making has won £2.4m in EU funding
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)