Friday 13/02/2004I'm off tomorrow to sunny California, for the Intel Developer Forum Extravaganza. Lots more gadgets to keep me company this time, so watch the site for the odd review between reports of fab new chippery and Intel's antics.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Wednesday 6/2/2002To a basement events space in Covent Garden -- Nutopia, with fab tropical fish and acres of flat-screen monitors -- for Sony's launch of its Walkman 2002 range. I was there for the gadgets, but nonetheless had to sit through someone blonde from MTV telling me how music was important to youth culture (No!
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)