Gosford is Australia's first council to be a licensed telecommunications carrier – but for the council it's not so much about competing with existing telcos, as it is about facilitating a cloud and NBN-driven technology reinvention.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
In this week's Technolatte podcast, we give you an Australian look at the iPhone 5 announcement, bring you all the coverage from Tech.Ed 2012, and look at fixing holes in iTunes.
They say a picture tells 1000 words. Here at ZDNet Australia, we've compiled 25 of the year's best tech photos so you didn't have to read so much.
Parrot, creators of the carbon fibre and plastic constructed AR Drone, has let slip thatthe iPhone-controlled quadricopter is headed to the UK later in the year priced at £299.The drone, which was demoed at CES in Las Vegas in January this year, has four rotors and can be controlled by an iPhone , iPod Touch or iPad by using Wi-Fi technology to link the control device to the drone.
Ronan Dunne, O2 UK's chief executive, discusses how the operator won the iPhone contract, his thoughts on 3G's killer app, whether NFC on mobiles will take off and the company's LTE roadmap
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks