The European Commission has unveiled its long-awaited broadband package, which aims to standardise the regulation of fibre deployment and spectrum management across the EU
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Telstra revealed today that it had held discussions with Google's Australian management about the search giant's plans, announced overnight, to provide half a million US residents with fibre broadband in a US trial.
The search giant is to build an experimental high-speed fibre network in the US, to encourage new applications and network management techniques
The Communications Management Association's David Harrington argues there's a case for using government funds to roll out fibre to the home across the UK
Telstra has published a response to the G9 consortium's fibre-to-the-node proposal, calling it an expensive and dangerous proposal that "imposes a tortured, dysfunctional ownership and management structure"
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Best 10 smartphones at the close of 2014
- 5 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview