Communications Minister Stephen Conroy has vowed not to run away from the proposed mandatory internet service provider (ISP)-level internet filtering policy, stating that the advent of iPhones and iPads compromised parent's ability to supervise their children.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Federal Liberal MP Jamie Briggs doesn't respond like your typical conservative politician when you ask him about his attitude towards technology.
A new initiative called Norton Everywhere will aim at securing smartphones and other non-PC connected devices, as well as DNS-based web filtering
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks