Apple has fired a lawsuit in Samsung's direction, accusing the electronics giant of copying "the look and feel" of the iPad tablet and iPhone for its Galaxy S 4G, Epic 4G, Galaxy Tab, and Nexus S handsets, so claims the Wall Street Journal.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
HTC has fired back at Apple, filing a complaint of its own over five patents and calling for the halting of iPhone, iPad and iPod sales in the U.S.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)