Flashback IM Backup will backup your IncrediMail mail, contacts and settings in a flash. Flashback software was designed to detect...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The infection of more than 600,000 Macs by Flashback highlights the fact that all software contains bugs, even Apple's. But will this destroy OS X's reputation as a safe platform?
Most modern Macs have Java installed, so they could be vulnerable to the Flashback. While Apple posted a security fix for Mac OS X Lion and Mac OS X Snow Leopard, there are many millions of Macs running older software. Still there's an easy way to prevent a Java drive-by attack, besides pulling the plug.
I took delivery of my CTO MacBook Air yesterday and had a flashback to original Air's release in February 2008. Unfortunately, it wasn't the gorgeous design or super-thin and light profile, it was the craptastic Migration Assistant software that ships with MacBook Air.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks