You are using Flight Simulator and you want to do an operation:a) you take your mouse, find and open the right item menu and then click...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The FAA has granted the approval for Pilots to use iPads in all phases of flight. The first iPad-flights take off on Friday.
Australian airline JetStar plans to roll out its iPad rentals on all domestic and international flights later in 2010.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)