Fujitsu Siemens has launched a BladeEngine for its PRIMERGY Blade Servers that offers virtualisation features along with unified network communications and a combined 10 Gbit Ethernet and iSCSI SAN Mezzanine card, according to the company.Designed for use in data centres, the card has a dual capability with its 10 Gbit Ethernet and iSCSI SAN controller for virtualised operations so that an individual machine can operate in, say, VMware and Xen environments.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)