GCHQ will be working closely with the University of Southampton's new research hub on issues facing UK security, such as human identification and data privacy in a bid to help protect the country from cyberattacks.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)