Sir Robert Rogers has given evidence that communications metadata is treated the same as content when questions of Parliamentary privilege arise.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
GCHQ will be working closely with the University of Southampton's new research hub on issues facing UK security, such as human identification and data privacy in a bid to help protect the country from cyberattacks.
White House cybersecurity adviser Howard Schmidt discusses the implications of bring-your-own device policies, as well as how intelligence agencies and businesses could share more information
Britain and America are partners in Echelon, but new evidence confirms that America is spying on British businesses using Echelon. Will Knight reports
Amid growing concerns over Internet security, critics charge the government is limiting use of encryption.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks