Asian giant still lags behind other emerging nation in electronic payments usage, despite rising base of credit and debit cards, and other paperless transaction modes, according to Visa-Moody's Analytics.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Indian government says it will match dollar-for-dollar if local organizations pitch in funds amounting to 1 percent of the country's GDP toward technology and science research.
Information technology and IT-enabled services will employ 4 mln people in 2008 and account for 7% of GDP and 33% of India’s foreign-exchange inflows, according to Nasscom.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)