easyGestures is a software made for the Mozilla Firefox browser. It is a pie menu that pops up inside the browser when you click the...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Amazon will reportedly woo smartphone buyers with 3D effects and navigation with gestures and tilting. The company will have to have flawless software right away to overcome a learning curve.
The wildly popular Xbox 360 gestire-control accessory now has a PC equivalent, and Microsoft is pushing the device as a new way to control Windows
Something tells me users are going to be learning some interesting Italian gestures to use in reference to their software. You know which ones.
OK, all I’m gonna do on this one is quote massively from the press release and direct you to the Opera web page for more info."Opera Software today unveiled its newest innovation to be included in Opera 10–Face Gestures.
So maybe you have an iPhone in hand, or have one on order. Or maybe you are fascinated with how the heck this device can take a simple tap on a screen and turn it into a phone call or other action.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks