Windows Phone continues its merry march of picking up users at the expense of mobile operating systems that are neither iOS or Android.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The pre-Christmas versions of the three major mobile operating systems have now been released. Windows Phone 8 is challenging the dominance of Google's Android and Apple's iOS. How will it play out?
It took 15 days from release for iOS 5.1 to get to 61 percent, the same percentage of users as the most popular version of Android 2.3 'Gingerbread'.
If your phone contract is about to expire, there's a very good chance that the next phone you get will be an all-singing, all-dancing smartphone. But which operating system should you go for?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks