Windows Phone continues its merry march of picking up users at the expense of mobile operating systems that are neither iOS or Android.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The pre-Christmas versions of the three major mobile operating systems have now been released. Windows Phone 8 is challenging the dominance of Google's Android and Apple's iOS. How will it play out?
A hacker hired by Apple, in recognition of his skills in breaking iOS, has lost his job after simply forgetting to reply to an email.
It took 15 days from release for iOS 5.1 to get to 61 percent, the same percentage of users as the most popular version of Android 2.3 'Gingerbread'.
Wednesday 19/12/01Most Festive Funster: ZDNet UK's Tech Update Editor Peter Judge, whose mild bespectacled, bebearded demeanour belies his astonishing abilities out on the dance floor. Best known for his Morris dancing skills -- you may have seen him on TV adverts -- he astounded the watching multitudes at our Christmas party by cutting a most splendid rug to some droppin' hardcore house beats.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)