A photo tour of Motorola's new-look Razr, an ultraslim Android smartphone with a large display, somewhat clunky squared-off edges and a clutch of business features
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
CyanogenMod CM7 brings Android 2.3 "Gingerbread" to a wealth of devices, including the original Motorola Droid.
The long awaited Gingerbread release is out with lots of cool features for users and developers, but for tablet computers, this isn't the droid you're looking for.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks