GM is the first automaker to roll out its remote access software for all four major smartphone platforms with the new addition for Windows Phone 7/8.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
The former GM of Windows Phone wonders why the mobile OS hasn't been a hit. He missed a few reasons like timing, peer pressure and issues like Android forks the user doesn't care about.
At the Microsoft TechEd conference in Auckland recently, I got a chance to sit down with George Moore - GM for the Windows Live Developer Platform. He is of course based in Redmond, but was over in NZ for TechEd.
I'm here at a panel called 'Web vNext' at the Microsoft TechEd 2006 conference in Auckland, New Zealand (I'm at the conference courtesy of Microsoft NZ). The participants are George Moore (GM for the Windows Live Developer Platform), Ron Jacobs (Microsoft), Rowan Simpson (TradeMe.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)