GM is the first automaker to roll out its remote access software for all four major smartphone platforms with the new addition for Windows Phone 7/8.
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The former GM of Windows Phone wonders why the mobile OS hasn't been a hit. He missed a few reasons like timing, peer pressure and issues like Android forks the user doesn't care about.
LG has now entered the Windows Mobile 6.5 fray with the announcement that Vodafone will make its GM750 device available in the UK exclusively from the operating system’s launch date of 6 October through to the end of December.
At the Microsoft TechEd conference in Auckland recently, I got a chance to sit down with George Moore - GM for the Windows Live Developer Platform. He is of course based in Redmond, but was over in NZ for TechEd.
I'm here at a panel called 'Web vNext' at the Microsoft TechEd 2006 conference in Auckland, New Zealand (I'm at the conference courtesy of Microsoft NZ). The participants are George Moore (GM for the Windows Live Developer Platform), Ron Jacobs (Microsoft), Rowan Simpson (TradeMe.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks