Google has updated its iOS Google Sync product, which keeps the native mail and calendar apps on Apple's iPhone and iPad devices synchronised with Google's Gmail, Calendar and Contacts services.In a blog post on Wednesday, software engineer Steve Hardt said the updated version had three key enhancements.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Google announced the first major mobile application of its newly rebuilt web interface today, Gmail for the iPad. Although Gmail has always been accessible on the iPad, this so-called "Iterative Web App" fixes a number of bugs on the iPad (particularly related to scrolling, among other issues).
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)