The GNOME project, which is facing heavy criticism over usability issues, is to build a touch-capable 'GNOME OS' as a way of improving the overall experience for users and developers
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
I only dislike the latest version of the GNOME Linux desktop, Linus Torvalds, Linux's primary inventor, hates it.
The June 2009 (2009.06) release of OpenSolaris provides a solid Open Source GNOME desktop experience like that of a modern Linux distribution combined with the scalability and stability of UNIX.
Plans for the next major iteration of the GNOME desktop have been released with the major change being a new user experience.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks