The GNOME project, which is facing heavy criticism over usability issues, is to build a touch-capable 'GNOME OS' as a way of improving the overall experience for users and developers
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
If you manage a lot of corporate desktops, then Novell's Linux Desktop is well worth a look -- particularly if you're happy with ZENworks. Linux pricing and Novell's corporate-style support could make this a useful option for business.
Builder: The latest GNOME desktop environment claims improvements that make hardware 'just work' and says it is targeting OS X in terms of features
Gnome, KDE interfaces put a friendly face on Linux -- and position the OS for a Windows challenge.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)