Q1: What is it? Websecurify is an advanced testing solution built to quickly and accurately identify web application security issues....
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
PDP, the leader of the Gnucitizen White Hat Hacker outfit announced the opening of the House of Hackers social community yesterday. The House of Hackers is intended to enable its members to exchange ideas with each other, communicate, form groups, elite circles and tiger/red teams, conglomerate around projects, and participate in a hacker recruitment market.
According to white-hat hacker outfit GNUCitizen, BT Home Hub routers suffer from weak default WEP encryption
An 'ethical hacking outfit' that exposed security flaws in BT's Home Hub routers last year claims it can hijack VoIP calls through the same hole — a claim denied by BT
Petko Petkov of ethical hacking group GNUCitizen, has developed a proof-of-concept program to steal contacts and incoming e-mails from Google Gmail users.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks