Q1: What is it? Websecurify is an advanced testing solution built to quickly and accurately identify web application security issues....
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
PDP, the leader of the Gnucitizen White Hat Hacker outfit announced the opening of the House of Hackers social community yesterday. The House of Hackers is intended to enable its members to exchange ideas with each other, communicate, form groups, elite circles and tiger/red teams, conglomerate around projects, and participate in a hacker recruitment market.
According to white-hat hacker outfit GNUCitizen, BT Home Hub routers suffer from weak default WEP encryption
Petko Petkov of ethical hacking group GNUCitizen, has developed a proof-of-concept program to steal contacts and incoming e-mails from Google Gmail users.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)