The government is not sharing enough cybersecurity information with critical infrastructure organisations, according to a report by the Royal Institute of International Affairs
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The Ministry of Justice has been revealed as the worst offender, according to figures on laptop, mobile-phone and PDA losses across government departments
The Department of Defence has announced that its R&D division, the Defence Science and Technology Organisation, has developed a PDA device that could soon be used to give personnel in the field better local information.
The prime minister wants more IT in the fight against crime. Police and thieves alike may find things not going quite to plan
SA Water has unveiled a project to equip its field force with upgraded technology in an effort to enhance data collection and improve efficiency. The state-owned utility delivers water and wastewater services to some 1.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks