A regional German court has ruled that Apple products, including the iPhone and iPad, infringe on GPRS patents held by Motorola Mobility.The ruling was issued on Friday by the Mannheim Regional Court in Germany and is one of a number of patent disputes between the two companies.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)