Benchmarks run by Spaceport.io show that HTML5 runs "six to ten times slower" on smartphones than on "a modern laptop" -- in this case, a MacBook Pro with an Intel Core i7 processor.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Will the GPU ever become the metric that we use to measure PCs with, replacing the GHz-centric and core-centric CPU?
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)