Voltaic Systems has just introduced a $299 bag for your Apple iPad or other tablet computers that doubles as a solar charger.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Politicians should be able to use iPads and Twitter during House of Commons debates, a parliamentary report has recommended
On the occasion of my hairy cow being able to fly...where is WoW for the iPad? Oh, and Green Bay sucks!
What I want to do is sit on the couch, have the game on the big screen, and play WoW on my iPad.
The Alcatel-Lucent R&D team shows off its latest projects, including how it has married two types of alternative energy to power mobile masts
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks