LeftHack is a hack that solves the problem of right-handed scroll bars by moving most of them over to the left edge of the screen....
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Yesterday Apple released Mac OS 10.6.5 with the usual raft of improvements and bug fixes, but minus a key feature, AirPrint's shared printer support.
I have to admit to having second thoughts about blogging about this.No, it's not some super-secret new piece of hardware that will get the attention of Apple legal, it's a simple software hack that should have been in the iPhone OS from the beginning.
newVideoPlayer("/wiredhackintosh_gizmodo.flv", 475, 376,""); Remember the video that Wired posted on how to hack a Netbook to run OS X?
A look at the online video of the Psystar Mac OS X clone appears to show the "hackintosh" using the illegal Kalyway EFI boot hack and install DVD.
A university systems engineer invites attacks on his Mac after an earlier challenge was criticized for being too easy.
There have been a number of salacious reports around the Web to the effect of "Mac OS X hacked in 30 minutes" based on the results of a University of Wisconsin competition in which hackers were challenged to hack into a Mac mini connected to the Internet.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)