Axence nVision Pro provides network and user activity monitoring, software and hardware inventory, data leak prevention, remote control,...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
New Zealand-based dairy multinational Fonterra has extended its outsourcing contract with EDS by four years for an undisclosed sum.The deal announced in a statement from the outsourcer this morning means EDS will continue to provide all IT infrastructure -- including mid-range server, desktop and laptop, local area network and helpdesk services -- for Fonterra in 40 countries until 2015.
When Internet users have network problems, telcos risk spending more on technical support calls than they make in monthly subscriptions. Motive thinks it has the answer
Contractors have experienced about a 10-15 percent drop in their rates in Australia, with a drop of up to 30 percent in extreme cases
BT's helpdesk is jammed as a fault on its network brings ADSL to a halt across Britain. Users are left unimpressed by the Colossal inconvenience
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks