Axence nVision Pro provides network and user activity monitoring, software and hardware inventory, data leak prevention, remote control,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
New Zealand-based dairy multinational Fonterra has extended its outsourcing contract with EDS by four years for an undisclosed sum.The deal announced in a statement from the outsourcer this morning means EDS will continue to provide all IT infrastructure -- including mid-range server, desktop and laptop, local area network and helpdesk services -- for Fonterra in 40 countries until 2015.
BT's helpdesk is jammed as a fault on its network brings ADSL to a halt across Britain. Users are left unimpressed by the Colossal inconvenience
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)