IBM will launch preconfigured "building blocks" for technology infrastructure to speed up deployments and cut costs. Initial prefab systems will cover servers, storage, helpdesk and unified communications.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
I am pretty excited about the upcoming HTC Diamond, especially when it comes to the U.S. with 3.5G data support. I received a press release from HTC and T-Mobile Germany announcing the previously rumored HTC Raphael (aka T-Mobile MDA Vario IV). This newest device has the cool TouchFLO 3D technology and UI seen on the HTC Diamond, but then takes it even further with a 640x480 VGA touch screen display and slide-out QWERTY keyboard (with a dedicated number row). The Mobile Phone Helpdesk has lots of photos and details on this new device, the HTC Diamond (MDA Compact IV), and HTC Advantage 7510 (Ameo 16GB).
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks