A new study says two-thirds of UK office workers take a 'DIY' approach to PC problems, rather than contacting the IT helpdesk.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
In this week's look at a range of recent developments, Robin Bloor and his colleagues consider giant EMC's relationship with software firms, the latest spurt in UK web usage, and the case of the revolting iDesk staff...
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks