For 15 years, the developer has served hundreds of global companies including Bank of America, Sears, eBay and McDonald's. Deals with Heroku and Salesforce.com should accelerate enterprise mobile app delivery.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
When I think about Salesforce.com developers I think Heroku. It is much, much more. The magic comes from openness.
Salesforce.com has said that it will acquire Heroku, a cloud platform for writing applications in the Ruby programming language, for US$212 million.
Salesforce.com expects that it will combine Heroku with VMforce, an enterprise Java platform, to offer a broad platform.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)