Kompas antivirus is free antivirus software and designed to fight off all malware types especially to detect RATs, keyloggers, stealers,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Apple has provided a lesson in browser security after hackers hijack connections to iCloud.com in China.
Researchers from WebSense are warning on a newly circulating fraudulent scheme relying on bogus browser extensions for hijacking Facebook accounts.
Social networking site Facebook has advised users to take care when using open Wi-Fi networks following the publication of a tool that will allow a hacker to hijack a user browser session.The tool, called Firesheep, allows people to intercept cookies and impersonate users of a number of sites, including Facebook and Twitter, according to its developer Eric Butler.
From FaceTime’s Greynets Blog — I’m not kidding — spread through instant messaging, a browser hijacker that plays music and is named Safety Browser. Oh, the irony.
Microsoft says a glitch in its Java Virtual Machine could let hackers hijack a browser and redirect traffic, capturing sensitive data such as a person's passwords.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)