The most popular mobile Chinese dictionary ever is now on Android.LAUNCH PROMO: Get a free copy of our handwriting recognizer add-on...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
There are now reportedly more apps available for the HP TouchPad than tablet-optimized apps for Android Honeycomb tablets. Here are twenty good TouchPad apps for consideration.
Apps optimized for Honeycomb tablets
Here are the top Android apps for Honeycomb tablets I am currently using, with some honorable mentions thrown in for good measure.
The first Android 3.0 tablet, Motorola's Xoom, has been available for more than a month now. Others companies have been talking about their Honeycomb tablets, but none are shipping in the U.S. yet. Meanwhile device makers and developers are grumbling that Android isn't so open anymore, and there are few native apps.
Just as Android 3.0 is making its official debut, apps for the platform are already pouring out. TouchType has unveiled its SwiftKey Tablet typing app, designed specifically for Honeycomb.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)