GMDH Shell is a tool for extraction of knowledge from real-world datasets. It is easy-to-use but powerful solution for analysis of...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Organizations are increasingly using parallel processing technology to address their high performance, technical computing or big data analysis requirements. Adaptive Computing has long believed that its Moab HPC Suite should be the parallel processing monitor of choice.
Adaptive Computing aims to apply its experience in managing HPC workflows -- using its Moab HPC Suite -- and help companies manage big data workloads.
Big data meet HPC: 76.9 percent of HPC systems were using co-processors and accelerators, up from 28.2 percent in 2011. Intel Xeon Phi and Nvidia GPUs are running for the lead in HPC systems.
IDC says grid computing adoption in Western Europe, although still nascent, is expected to reach beyond the high performance computing (HPC) space and will become more pervasive in commercial data centers over the next few years. IDC's European Enterprise Server Group forecasts that grid computing will approach $1.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)