In iOS news this week we had reports of loaner iPads from vending machines, Apple Pay users having trouble, and you can trade in some non-Apple phones for a new iPhone.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
In the world of iOS this week was news about the growing rate of iOS 8 adoption, a trade-in program for Android and BlackBerry phones is coming from Apple, and Nintendo is coming to the iPhone.
The automotive trading website kicked off its mobile strategy with a hybrid app. Now it favours the native approach.
Cisco is releasing a new series of low-cost products that are a hybrid of switches, routers and wireless access points. The new Cisco 870 series integrated services router merges a Cisco IOS (Internetworking Operating System) router, an IOS switch, and an Aironet based IOS access point into a single product with a single operating system.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks