Move to SAN storage boosts Offis cloud's IOPS, slashes latency, and provides quicker DR and a real-time compression rate of 40 to 50 percent.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Microsoft today announced the general availability of its IaaS offering and offered to price match AWS for storage, compute and network bandwidth in the cloud.
Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS)—including storage and cloud compute services—remain the fastest growing segment of the market, according to the research firm, but high-growth emerging markets are where the money is.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)