Microsoft's latest bundle of Windows Azure enhancements includes some new virtualization capabilities that ultimately may help blur the IaaS-PaaS distinction.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Microsoft is still entering the Big Data Arena. SiSense has fewer than 50 employees. But the two companies' partnership has serious ramifications for cloud analytics.
Google and Microsoft's cloud revamps look set to dramatically change the competitive marketplace for infrastructure-as-a-service, but people are sceptical of their ability to dethrone Amazon
Just how big is the Amazon Web Services cloud, and what kind of hold does it have over the modern developer-led web? ZDNet investigates
Packaged software market to fall over next few years...
Microsoft's new IaaS solution is a differentiator for the company, writes James Staten.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)