Security researchers from AegisLab have stumbled upon a bogus Google Search themed web site, offering downloads of multiple files in exchange for a SMS sent to a premium rate number.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
An M Files reader asked about the difference between SMS, WAP and J2ME applications, so let me start by explaining the SMS versus WAP approaches for developing a sample mobile application, say movie ticketing.The SMS ApproachFor the SMS approach, we need to develop an application that will receive SMS commands and respond via SMS.
Nokia and Pointsec Mobile Technologies have jointly developed a solution to protect the data in enterprise customers’ mobile devices. The new file encryption system, Pointsec for Symbian OS, enables the encryption of any user data, such as e-mail, SMS and MMS messages, calendar and contact entries, and files stored on memory cards.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks