The intuitive shopping wallet that pays you in personalized offers, discounts and cash rewards for you to use wherever you like.Content...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
RFID technology is set to play a significant role in improving the security of cargo entering the country's ports, according to the chief executive of Shipping Australia. The 70-odd members of Shipping Australia, the peak industry body for ship owners and agents, have seen much of their customers' cargo delayed in recent weeks due to implementation problems with Customs' new Integrated Cargo System (ICS).
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)