Search engines can find internet-exposed industrial control systems (ICS) devices, and a newly-discovered vulnerability means that many can be hacked. Are we getting closer to cybergeddon?
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The company has turned on a drastic redesign of the Google search service, skewing results in favour of Google+ content
Wolfram Alpha was a powerful educational tool as a search engine. Now as it adds Widgets to its bag of tricks, students and teachers can tap its power in new ways.
Microsoft spoke to ZDNet UK about the new operating system's potential appeal for enterprise users
Fresh off a $12 million capital infusion, Six Apart has joined the widget revolution, opening up its blog platform for developers to create companion applications for TypePad. So far, 33 TypePad widgets are available, ranging from commerce and games to content and search--and they are free.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks