Search engines can find internet-exposed industrial control systems (ICS) devices, and a newly-discovered vulnerability means that many can be hacked. Are we getting closer to cybergeddon?
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Wolfram Alpha was a powerful educational tool as a search engine. Now as it adds Widgets to its bag of tricks, students and teachers can tap its power in new ways.
Fresh off a $12 million capital infusion, Six Apart has joined the widget revolution, opening up its blog platform for developers to create companion applications for TypePad. So far, 33 TypePad widgets are available, ranging from commerce and games to content and search--and they are free.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)