The program will remember form data entered on a Web page, so next time they will be filled in automatically. No need to fill in Web...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Microsoft is for the first time encouraging people to give public feedback on Internet Explorer, with the creation of a bug database for the next version of its browser, IE 7 beta.The company admitted that customers have often asked why it doesn't have a public bug database, something that is standard practice for open source projects, such as Mozilla's Firefox browser.
Following open-source trend, software giant will let people publicly post information about bugs in IE 7.
Brief: The software giant is following open source's lead will let people publicly post information about bugs in IE 7
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)