ON SALE 60% OFF FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF 4.0!!!Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The head of a US Photoshop user group has begged Adobe to delay its recently-introduced upgrade policy, which will force people using Creative Suite 4 apps or earlier versions to pay twice to upgrade to the upcoming Creative Suite 6 iterations of those apps.Adobe said earlier this month that it was changing its upgrade policy for people using Creative Suite (CS) apps such as Photoshop and Illustrator, so that only those who already have the last major version can upgrade to the new version.
Sony's failure to keep PlayStation Network user data safe illlustrates the stark difference between Apple and Sony, and it shows you what's riding on the outcome - the hearts and minds of millions of customers.
Apple is reportedly making a "major push" for more illustrated titles to be available in the iBookstore, specifically photo books, cookbooks and children's books.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 33 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks