Apple Design Award Winner and App Store Essential.Procreate is the most powerful and intuitive digital illustration App available for...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
The head of a US Photoshop user group has begged Adobe to delay its recently-introduced upgrade policy, which will force people using Creative Suite 4 apps or earlier versions to pay twice to upgrade to the upcoming Creative Suite 6 iterations of those apps.Adobe said earlier this month that it was changing its upgrade policy for people using Creative Suite (CS) apps such as Photoshop and Illustrator, so that only those who already have the last major version can upgrade to the new version.
Sony's failure to keep PlayStation Network user data safe illlustrates the stark difference between Apple and Sony, and it shows you what's riding on the outcome - the hearts and minds of millions of customers.
Apple is reportedly making a "major push" for more illustrated titles to be available in the iBookstore, specifically photo books, cookbooks and children's books.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 3 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 4 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks
- 5 ZDNet Cloud TV: Impact of cloud on HR (highlights)