ON SALE 60% OFF FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME TO CELEBRATE THE RELEASE OF 4.0!!!Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
The head of a US Photoshop user group has begged Adobe to delay its recently-introduced upgrade policy, which will force people using Creative Suite 4 apps or earlier versions to pay twice to upgrade to the upcoming Creative Suite 6 iterations of those apps.Adobe said earlier this month that it was changing its upgrade policy for people using Creative Suite (CS) apps such as Photoshop and Illustrator, so that only those who already have the last major version can upgrade to the new version.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)