This charming, rhyming story is a delight-a-minute classic for young readers (aged 3 and up). Its all about a young boy who just wont...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
The rumor that Apple is considering replacing Google with Bing on the iPhone signals that the relationship between the two companies has gone ice cold. Now they're just fierce competitors.
Whilst (I'm not British, but I think the word "whilst" is so much more cool than "while") trawling through the FCC site just a little while ago, I found an illustration bundled in with a bunch of other documents that seem to request that the FCC grant a 45-day non-disclosure period to Apple for certain iPhone drawings and other documentation.But there is one such drawing that did make it through.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks