Keep your environment infection free with daily monitoring of the weather indicators that create conditions that are most conducive...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Despite Microsoft's response to the rise of AutoRun malware infections in February, 2011, according to ESET's recently released telemetry data for 2012, the infection vector tops their chart for a second year in a row.
Yes it does, at least according to a recently released report by the Business Software Alliance (BSA) which basically correlates data on the known piracy rates for particular countries and their malware infection rates, using public sources.
Another study out today reports that spyware was on the rise in 2005. Security company Webroot, makers of SpySweeper, released the State of Spyware Report for 2005:Consumers, small businesses and enterprises across the globe all experienced a record number of infection rates for the worst types of spyware in 2005 according to the report which contains data and information on the spyware plague for all of 2005.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)