"The big companies (Google, Netflix, Apple) recognize those that use a lot of bandwidth should contribute to that," says Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
A bevy of universities have Apple iPad pilots underway. Here's a look at the bandwidth requirements and other moving parts involved with supporting an influx of iPads.
Google TV, Apple TV and Roku's real enemy are not each other, but the fact that there's not enough Internet broadband to go around.
A new interconnect architecture developed to reduce bandwidth bottlenecks is now looming a little larger on the horizon. The InfiniBand Trade Association, comprising more than 200 companies, announced on Tuesday the release of InfiniBand Version 1.
The company said a recent deal with Tech Data reflects rebounding Mac sales -- and that its supply problems are in the past
When it brought on Tech Data Corp. last week as itsthird U.
The company says a recent deal with Tech Data reflects rebounding Mac sales -- and that its supply problems are in the past.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)