Deddington is the first village to get FTTP connections for all its residents and businesses under a pilot plan to eventually replace copper-based services and provide download speeds of up to 300Mbps
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
The towns join the list of locations getting high-speed fibre broadband under BT's plan to reach two-thirds of the UK, with the aim of hooking them up by 2012
Regardless of the definition, "infinite" mobile phone plans are no good if your network is constantly unavailable.
My contract at a hyperlocalizend national network of web sites draws to a close, as the lolly pop of time melts in the ambient temperature of infinity, and the G-Olive deadline looms comfortingly. I did have the opportunity to use a wide range of Free Software, including a variant of the Eclipse IDE.
Hong Kong-based telco has left Infinity consortium bidding for tender in Singapore's national broadband network project. Local carrier StarHub takes over as lead.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 ZDNet Cloud TV: Hurdles to overcome (highlights)
- 2 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks