Transcription Buddy provides a complete range of playback controls for transcribing audio on a PC. When transcribing, the program allows...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
My contract at a hyperlocalizend national network of web sites draws to a close, as the lolly pop of time melts in the ambient temperature of infinity, and the G-Olive deadline looms comfortingly. I did have the opportunity to use a wide range of Free Software, including a variant of the Eclipse IDE.
Dave Winer kicks off the KYOU Infinity 'cast with a podcast recorded for a conference in Pisa Italy. This is good basic stuff about RSS and the user in charge, the fundamentals of the Syndisphere revolution that is sweeping across text, audio, video, and eventually (next week) hardware and software.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)