It's now officially the end of the line for Florida-based Mac-clone maker Psystar as the court slaps a permanent injunction on the company, prohibiting it from selling PCs with Mac OS X Leopard or Snow Leopard installed.
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
A US District Court judge Tuesday granted Apple a permanent injunction against Mac clone maker Psystar. The move effectively stops Psystar from selling PCs with Apple's Mac OS X pre-installed.
Microsoft wins a preliminary injunction that bars Lindows, maker of a Linux OS that mimics Windows, from selling products under the Lindows name in the Netherlands and other Benelux countries.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)