The National Broadband Network Company this morning revealed it would deploy Citrix-based desktop and application virtualisation to help provide services to its burgeoning workforce, including third parties that need access to its systems.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Many small- to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are moving mission-critical applications into the cloud without a backup internet connection, leaving themselves open to loss of business if their primary connection was interrupted, according to a Pacnet survey.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 34 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Election 2016: How to filter politically sanctimonious Facebook posts from your news feed
- 5 So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks