- New & Noteworthy on iTunes Main page in more than 100 countries including US- Top 5 Productivity App in US & What's Hot in many countries-...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
The company has removed a court-baiting statement about Samsung copying the iPad from its website, after the court told it to. However, it is yet to put up the correct statement that the court wants.
The iPhone and iPad maker has issued an 'advert' on its website, following a U.K. High Court ruling earlier this year, in which Apple slams ten bells out of Samsung, its arch-rival in the tablet space.
Just a few weeks ago, it looked like Sharp had won the right to supply Apple with the LCD panels for the forthcoming iPad 3, but a Korean website is now reporting that LG and Samsung will be the providers of what it is rumored to be a higher-resolution screen.According to the Electronic Times Internet, Sharp was unable to pass muster with Apple over mass production issues.
The website of the hacker group whose members exposed a hole in AT&T's site for iPad customers was hacked on Tuesday.
On Wednesday Apple released iOS 4.0.2 firmware for the iPhone and iPod touch and 3.2.2 for the iPad. This update fixes the security exploit that was used by the jailbreakme.com website to jailbreak iDevices. But there's a catch. While Apple acknowledges the seriousness of the issue, there's no fix on offer for first-generation iPhone and iPod touch owners. You haven't spent any money lately, so no patch love for you.
- New & Noteworthy on iTunes Main page in more than 100 countries including US- Top 5 Productivity App in US & What's Hot in many countries"A...
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has launched an investigation into a security hole in the AT&T website that hackers exploited to gain iPad users' email addresses
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)