Fresh off its acquisition by EMC, the data backup provider continues to extend its data recovery and backup services beyond Salesforce and Google Apps.
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
In the Open SAN market, which grew 17.2% YOY, EMC lead with 24.3% revenue share, followed by IBM with 17.5%. The NAS market grew 10.5% year over year, led by EMC with 41.2% revenue share and followed by Network Appliance with 28.3% share. The iSCSI SAN market continues to show strong momentum, posting 74.9% revenue [...]
EMC and Dell's relationship is rosy today but Dell's US$1.4 billion gamble on EqualLogic's iSCSI-protocol networked storage technology might change all that before too long.
EMC unveils platform to link disk-based storage to tape libraries in an effort to create better backup and recovery solutions.
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Windows 10: You've got questions, I've got answers
- 2 Hands-on with Windows 10: Installing the latest Technical Preview
- 3 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 4 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 5 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)