Muddy waters attacked... (no, not the blues man)...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Customers unhappy with their Internet service provider now have a new outlet to resolve the problem
Should Oftel force broadband prices down even lower? One ISP thinks so, but the regulator isn't biting
ISP suggests a vote of no confidence in BT and Oftel
Telecoms regulator Oftel late yesterday launched its first formal competition inquiry against BT to stop it dominating the ISP market.
ISP Colloquium files formal ADSL pricing complaint with Oftel and e-Minister
The best of ZDNet, delivered
- 1 Perfectly legal ways you can still get Windows 7 cheap (or even free)
- 2 How much does an iPhone 6 really cost? (Hint: It's way more than $199)
- 3 31 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life
- 4 Seven privacy settings you should change immediately in iOS 8
- 5 Review: Tile Bluetooth tag (verdict: Great)